B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Post by Alaskan »

Neal....where the heck are you...!
lougarou
Weekend Camper

Post by lougarou »

shalom alaskan,
im stilll in the same old campgrounds as i was last year. my whole right side and head are messed up from an accident 2.5 years ago, had mri on skull on monday, next month i get x rayed on spine, right arm, kneecap . i cant go anywhere till all these things are taken care of, its like im trapped between life and pain and the VA.
this is not olde age setting in, im just falling apart. the last time i was in the mine,was to get my gear out, a 15 minute walk took me over an hours, corse i had a lot of diamond ore with me at the time. ive washed it, dried it, just havent sorted it. 12 gallons takes a lot of time to clean, and it gets down right boreing, 1/2 cup of ore takes 1/2 hour to clean. but a nice shiney diamond makes it worth while. just so many small stones under a bright light makes on crazy.

have been offered a house in the area, $36,000 house and 3/4 acre.
but since im in bankrupsy 1 more year, the bank even with g.i. loan may not be too thrilled to loan me even @2,000 for a down payment and do owner financeing. if all else fails, theres still AZ. and try again. in the mean time i fill in my days with lapidary work, working on sapphires and emeralds now, i use them and put them in other stones, just need to get real good at wire wrapping fore i can start to sell them. :( :)

dont i have your home address? or just goes to your junk pile and you never see it, pity, lots of weird funny stuff, but; also politicil. maybe if i used my lougarou address it would get through. you could send private message with your address on it and ill see if it matchs the one i have.

van is still under 100,000 miles, and i havent been attacked by andy more deer so far, he could have at least died, hmmmmm deer steaks all winter. speaking of critters, ever get rid of that bear??? :D

started to insulete the tent last night, plastic over the roof screens, then the blankets for the walls and insulation, i like it warm, last year it was 23 outside and around 75 constant in the tent.

anyway, if i get the house, it will be a home to come home to. lots of miles i want to cover yet, want to hit SD for fairburn agates. praire agates are nice too, but darker in colours. cut one and got 2 slabs out of it, nice cabachones they will make. and hopefully $$$.

still havent replaced the fridge, just need ac/dc as it was the gas that messed up the last one. just may take an ac freezer , solar panels are ont the roof at last, but are hooked to an inverter via deep cell marine, need new one for house battery as old one is good for 1/4 gallon of water and then it dies. not good.

and that my friend is it till next time.

be safe and blessed, LG