1999 Battery Cabin Battery Location?

Electrical issues, both 12 volt and 120 volt
simssearch165
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

1999 Battery Cabin Battery Location?

Post by simssearch165 »

On my 93, it was under the hood. Where is and how does one get to the cabin battery on a 99 B190. I have a new engine battery, but the systems monitor indicates a low state of charge. I'm assuming there is another battery because the interior lights won't turn on without the ignition on when I seem to remember they used to. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use..." -- Galileo Galilei
Hubie
Weekend Camper

Post by Hubie »

Hi,
The house (cabin) battery is located in a metal box enclosure on the passenger side of the van at the rear. Open the right rear door and remove the wood panel immediately in front of you which covers the battery box. There she sits...
Hubert
simssearch165
WBCCI: 0

Post by simssearch165 »

Hubie wrote:Hi,
The house (cabin) battery is located in a metal box enclosure on the passenger side of the van at the rear. Open the right rear door and remove the wood panel immediately in front of you which covers the battery box. There she sits...
Hubert
Thank you VERY much! Amazingly the owner's manual shows it located under the couch. I found it exactly where you described and it is indeed bad. Explains the occasional sulfur odor I smelled in the closet as well. All systems are go now. Thanks again Hubie!
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with senses, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use..." -- Galileo Galilei