Air Lift- Replacement

Tires, shocks, sway bars, air bags... What crosswind?
RobertL
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1993
WBCCI: 0

Air Lift- Replacement

Post by RobertL »

Anyone know what a front air lift for my right front tire will cost me?

The previous owner ignored the second owners advice and failed to keep them inflated. I have 3 great air lifts, but am sitting a little low to the right front now.

BTW- Air lifts in the back end at 50psi make a big difference on the rolling and pitching, also making the rear end a whole lot softer on harsh bumps.
Denco
Weekend Camper

Post by Denco »

50 bucks or so, they are pretty cheap to replace just the bag. I am looking at doing this to mine for a tad more tire clearance.
Denco
Weekend Camper

Re: Air Lift- Replacement

Post by Denco »

RobertL wrote:Anyone know what a front air lift for my right front tire will cost me?

The previous owner ignored the second owners advice and failed to keep them inflated. I have 3 great air lifts, but am sitting a little low to the right front now.

BTW- Air lifts in the back end at 50psi make a big difference on the rolling and pitching, also making the rear end a whole lot softer on harsh bumps.
why keep them empty? in my 03 dually they make it ride hard, but thats unloaded, the vans are already loaded so i wonder why? I want some but if it rides to stiff up front i will re think that option and maybe go with a taller spring up front and a block in the rear. I only want 1 inch up all the way around.