Table and Ladder.

General chat about (almost) any topic. Keep it clean!.....NO Politics..!
LarryMarty
Weekend Camper

Table and Ladder.

Post by LarryMarty »

I just bought my 1993 B190 2 days ago.....and wondered if anyone every actually used the table that you can attach in front of the sofa? I just can imagine getting that thing out and using it...and I can find anywhere to store it either. Where do you put it?

Also....where do you store the ladder??? I don't think I will ever use it. I just step on the edge of the sofa and climb up. Does anyone else do this.
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Re: Table and Ladder.

Post by skater »

LarryMarty wrote:I just bought my 1993 B190 2 days ago.....and wondered if anyone every actually used the table that you can attach in front of the sofa? I just can imagine getting that thing out and using it...and I can find anywhere to store it either. Where do you put it?

Also....where do you store the ladder??? I don't think I will ever use it. I just step on the edge of the sofa and climb up. Does anyone else do this.
I use the table all the time. It stores in the cabinet in the bathroom. :)

The ladder I put on top of the bunk, all the way to the front. I rarely use it, other than dragging the cat out of the bunk at the end of trips. But I sleep on the couch, too - if I slept in the bunk I'd use the ladder a lot more.
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit