Sheets

General chat about (almost) any topic. Keep it clean!.....NO Politics..!
LarryMarty
Weekend Camper

Sheets

Post by LarryMarty »

In my 93 B190 I have two foam matresses on the top bunk. I was wondering what kind of sheets do you use?

Looks like one might be a single size and the other a double. I haven't bought anything yet.

...and for those that sleep on the sofa...do you put any padding on it when you sleep, or do you find it comfortable the way it is? Just curious.
I'm 6'2" 265 ... just a little bit small for me...
Eagle
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1990
WBCCI: 0

Post by Eagle »

Don't know what size sheet goes on the top bunk as I don't use it for sleeping, only storage.

The sofa bed takes twin size sheets and I place a foam mattress on top to get rid of that break in the middle.
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Post by skater »

The top bunk should be queen size - when you slide out the bunk, the extra piece of foam up there should drop into position to make one bed. I've only slept up there once, though, and I use sleeping bags as "sheets".

The bump in the middle of the sofa bed is kind of annoying. I like Eagle's idea of putting a foam mattress on top of it.
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
LarryMarty
Weekend Camper

Sheets and Foam

Post by LarryMarty »

I've read over and over that most people don't use the upper bunk for sleeping, but rather for storage. I will use the upper bunk because I am so tall. (I haven't even been on my first trip yet...still setting up)

Anway...what kind of foam do you use on the sofa.....and where do you store it when not in use? ((probably the top bunk...right? ha ha))

thanks again....
Eagle
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1990
WBCCI: 0

Post by Eagle »

I don't use the upper bunk because I don't like confined spaces. Tried it once - didn't like it.

I don't remember the name of the foam - it was purchased at Wal-Mart.

Yes :lol: I do store the foam in the upper bunk along with blankets, etc.