Any B190’s in Southern California willing to tour there rig?

General chat about (almost) any topic. Keep it clean!.....NO Politics..!
MarcoS
New User
B190 Year: 0
WBCCI: 0

Any B190’s in Southern California willing to tour there rig?

Post by MarcoS »

Hey all! Long time lurker and current shopper for a bvan. So far the air streams check all the items in which I looking for. Just seems most of the vans are for sale out of state so it is not realistic to check it out in person before pulling the trigger. This is why I would love to see a rig in person to confirm that it is right for me.

It’s kind of an odd request but if someone would be willing to spare an hour to show the rig I would be super appreciative! I’m located in Southern Orange County for reference.

Thanks in advance.
GJCamper
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1996
WBCCI: 5019

Re: Any B190’s in Southern California willing to tour there

Post by GJCamper »

There are several B190's in SoCal. I recommend you look through the member list for people living there and send them private messages. Sometimes people miss these posts for a while.
WBCCI 5019
1996 Airstream B190 purchased August 2017
85Chevota
B190 Year: 1993
WBCCI: 1

Re: Any B190’s in Southern California willing to tour there rig?

Post by 85Chevota »

I'm out of the country now but will be heading that way mid-December and will be in the Mojave area for the next few years. Keep me in mind if you don't find anything before then. Keep in mind, a lot of these vans are similar interiors such as the Coachman and Falcon model of Class B vans. The quality of the components may be different, but the layouts are generally the same. In January, there will be a van rally at Quartzite, Arizona. Thousands of different models of camper vans and Class B/Class C RVs should be attending and generally open to tours.

For reference, I toured a Ford Falcon Class B first and liked the layout, but it was the wrong year model for my taste and the quality was rough. Then I started looking hard for the B190 and luckily had two within driving distance that I was able to choose from.

-Jason
1993 Airstream B190
usachris
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1999

Re: Any B190’s in Southern California willing to tour there rig?

Post by usachris »

I’d be happy to give you a free tour. I’m in Southern California, in Orange County. Send me a PM to schedule a time.
Our Pride & Joy!
Our Pride & Joy!
6D8CC9E7-CAA8-45A0-BD2D-DDB18CDF7A28.jpeg (3.62 MiB) Viewed 6081 times
Christopher Salazar
1999 B190 #301352