Member Jeff Sanders...

General chat about (almost) any topic. Keep it clean!.....NO Politics..!
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Member Jeff Sanders...

Post by Alaskan »

Some weeks ago we had a member buy a B190 locally via eBay, Jeff Sanders from California.

The rig needed quite a lot of TLC, all of which Jeff either had done or did himself in a very short period of time as he was headed off on a fall trip from California to Oregon Washington, BC and on to Glacier National Park, Montana.

I had an opportunity to meet up with Jeff & Kelly in Bellingham Washingham....at a TRADER JOES

Hoping that when Jeff gets home he'll jump in the show us the list of things did to his rig to get it back serviceable and trustworthy.

One of the things Jeff did was install one of my rear space kits and at the same time he installed a new set a Ford front coil springs that were for the diesel Ford van to raise the front up some also.

mustangman
Weekend Camper

FWD?

Post by mustangman »

I take it from the pictures this is a Four Wheel Drive Rig. How much does FWD effect fuel millage?
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Post by Alaskan »

nope....(please read the last paragraph above)

Jeff installed a rear spacer kit I made him in the rear and in the front he installed a new set of Ford coil springs for a diesel E350 van....therefore its raised about 2-3 inches all the way around

Spacer Kit thread:
http://b190.com/modules.php?name=Forums ... opic&t=485