WEIRD WEATHER IN CALIFONIA LAND OF SUNSHINE yea right!

General chat about (almost) any topic. Keep it clean!.....NO Politics..!
Denco
Weekend Camper

WEIRD WEATHER IN CALIFONIA LAND OF SUNSHINE yea right!

Post by Denco »

Rain rain wind rain thunder HUGE hail light shows all in June? what is up. geez I may move north to Alaska soon and hang with Dave. why stay here anymore LOL J/K but it is weird.

I live here not for Arnold, but for the weather and boating. But things they are a changin. Is Al Gore right? oops no politcs sorry!! LOL

Or maybe it's just Mother Nature doing her thing. Our organic garden is loving it tho! Lots of good veggies and it seems to enjoy the cooler rainy weather. I dont and am about ready to go nuts around here in NORCAL!!

Looking forward to some 90 plus days!

OK I need to play with the van, Later, D
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Post by Alaskan »

We're having California weather...... :lol:

Plus....no sales tax, no property tax, no stop lights, the best fishing in North America for salmon & halibut, almost no tourists....the list is friggen endless

Keep it quiet... !
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Post by skater »

No stop lights?

I can't even begin to imagine.

(I've lived on the east coast for all of my life.)
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Post by Alaskan »

yep....Prince of Wales is about 150 miles in length and about 35 miles wide with miles & miles of great roads, our own ferry system, and several small communities...and no stop lights period

No road-rage, almost no morons on cell phones/texting drivers (almost no service, which is very nice also... :lol:)....everyone waves as the go by.

We laugh at the people in Seattle when we have to be down there, they just kinda exist rather than live....
Denco
Weekend Camper

Post by Denco »

Alaskan wrote:We're having California weather...... :lol:

Plus....no sales tax, no property tax, no stop lights, the best fishing in North America for salmon & halibut, almost no tourists....the list is friggen endless

Keep it quiet... !
oh yea and guns are bought in grocery stores!! Nice! My uncle lives in Fairbanks.