Profile - B190 year and WBCCI membership number

Problems and questions with the website go here
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Profile - B190 year and WBCCI membership number

Post by skater »

Sheesh. For quite some time, I've been trying to get those fields to display in the topic view (if you're viewing this on the web, not via Tapatalk, look to the right and you should see my info under my location and join date). I just now figured out why it wasn't working. I wasn't working on it full time, but it has been a thorn in my side for several years now. Turns out I just had it turned off in a different menu in the configuration.

For newer users who joined within the last few years, if you mentioned the year of your van in your email to me, I added it when I created your account, so don't be surprised if you see it. If you have been using the site long enough that you were on the old software, first, thanks, and second, you may already have this info if you entered it then.

For everyone, you can go into your user control panel and edit that field and the WBCCI membership field if you'd like to have it display.

If you have ideas for other custom profile fields that might be useful, post them here.
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit