New accounts issues...

Problems and questions with the website go here
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

New accounts issues...

Post by skater »

Okay, so I'm having some issues here. I thought I'd just let everyone know what's up and why it's taking some time to create new accounts right now:

1. I'm getting married in less than two weeks. Obviously that's taking up some time right now, but it'll be over in a couple weeks.

2. Of course, it's spring time/summer time, which means its time for camping, so I've been out camping a couple times (albeit with internet, so that's not a complete excuse, but packing, traveling, setting up, packing up, traveling, and unpacking all take time). :)

3. I work on the 2010 Census, and I've been pretty busy lately monitoring operations and planning contingencies and such. So far, that has mostly been confined to usual business hours, but not entirely.

4. I had a problem with my email. Unfortunately, my email messages weren't getting out for a week or so without me realizing, due to a change on my provider's end. This should be resolved now, and I emailed everyone that I thought wouldn't have gotten a message from me the first time, but if you've requested an account and haven't heard back, please let me know again.

I know I have two requests that came in Thursday night that I haven't completed yet. I'm hoping to get those tonight.

I apologize for the slowness and headaches... things should settle down fairly soon, though. Thanks for your understanding!

I think the longest delay between getting the email and creating an account so far has been something like 4 or 5 days, but the average right now is probably 2-3 days. My goal is to get the account created the day I get the message; unfortunately that doesn't always work out.

--RJ
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Post by Alaskan »

Its all good...

I'll pass that along to any Requests to Join over at the ole Yahoo site if we get any...